Preis zzgl. (inkl.) MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten.
- Artikel-Nr.: 100053
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100053 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Hersteller Name: SystemBase
- Hersteller Nummer: MULTI-1/USB_COMBO
- Lagerbestand: 15
- Supplier lead time: 4 Werktage
Easily and quickly add additional serial ports to your system through the USB port. The Multi-1/USB is equipped with SystemBase’s powerful semiconductors to deliver maximum performance up to 921.6Kbps with the world’s leading 256 byte FIFO preventing overrun errors. Combine that with the need for fewer components and you get cost-effective and reliable connections to your serial devices.
The USB to Serial Multiports support most Windows and Linux operating systems and include 15,000 volt surge suppression eliminating blown ports. The Multi-1/USB includes a 1 port panel with a DB9 connector and is available in two models, RS232 and RS422-RS485. Simply plug in the USB connector and you have a COM port to connect modems, printers, bar-code scanners or other any serial devices.
The Multi-1/USB plugs into the USB port on your system. The connector panel has a DB9 male connector and is available with support for either RS232 or RS422/485. LEDs next to the connector provide visual communication status of the ports. No additional power supply is required.
The Multi-1/USB supports revision 2.0 and is compatible with revision 1.1
- BUS Type USB Specification Revision 2.0
- BUS Speed Full Speed (12Mbps)
- Interface RS422/485
- Number of Ports 1 (DB9 Male)
- Speed 921.6 Kbps
- Signal RS422 : TX+, RX-, TX+, TX-
- Signal RS485 : TRX+, TRX-
- Protection 15kV ESD Protector
- Data Bit: 7, 8
- Stop Bit: 1, 2
- Parity Bit: None, Even, Odd
- Data Flow: Control RTS/CTS, XON/XOF
- OS: Windows CE/XP/2003/Vista/7/2K8, Linux kernel 2.4, 2.6, 3.0, MAC OS X
- Dimensions : 49.0 X 39.0 X 16.3 mm
- Connector: DB9 Male Connector 1EA
- Length of Cable: 60 cm
- Power Consumption: 210mA@5V
- Approvals Type: KCC, CE, FCC
- manufacturer: SystemBase Co., Ltd.
- part name(s): Multi-1/USB/Combo
- part code(s): Multi-1/USB/Combo
- part page(s): here, community and support site
- archive: here and here
As a SystemBase distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order or any SystemBase product not yet listed on this site.