Preis zzgl. (inkl.) MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten.
- Artikel-Nr.: 100218
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100218 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Hersteller Name: SystemBase
- Hersteller Nummer: SCAN
- Lagerbestand: 1
- Supplier lead time: 4 Werktage
sCAN converts RS232 signals to CAN signals and CAN signals to RS232 signals. The built-in processor can identify a serial command to modify the configuration or transmit/receive CAN signals. The CAN transmit/receive commands can be modified that the users do not have to modify the software or the system they are using. The commands can be sent to the unit by terminal, but for integrated use with others, sCAN utility is provided which allows users to communicate, test and update the firmware.
CAN Features Provided
sCAN provides reliable communication with features that can detect error when sending data and resends them with ART (Automatic Retransmission) feature and automatically recover when CAN bus is off with ABOR (Automatic Bus-Off Recovery) feature.
sCAN allows the users to receive the desired CAN ID. Using the mask feature, only the necessary CAN frame can be acquired with light processing load. This function can be set using terminal or sCAN utility.
The TEC (Transmit Error Count), REC (Receive Error Count), and LEC (Last Error Code) can be check with sCAN View. By using these, when the users check the change of error counts, they can easily check the status of the CAN bus.
With easy-to-understand GUI, CANView can be configured easily. From it, users can monitor and test CAN data received from sCAN. Additionally, monitored CAN data can be saved with TXT format that it can be utilized easily when analyzing data.
sCAN is operated by commands from the series data. The configuration of sCAN can be changed or used via multiple commands. Two different modes (Setup Mode, Active Mode) are provided in the sCAN based on the DIP-switch settings in the back of the device. The commands that can be used in each mode are already defined. The commands that can be used in the Setup Mode are called as Setup command, and the commands that can be used in the active mode are called as Active commands.
Provides CAN Based Serial Communication
Easily connect RS-232 serial devices to your network using sCAN which can be conveniently placed next to your serial equipment.
Provides Various Software Utilities
This article is usable with the program CANView; it is an integrated-type utility that allows the user to set up communication environment, test, as well as firmware upgrades.
The sCAN API supports the use of C code to suit a variety of serial commands and user experience. Users can change the settings using the sCAN or complicated setup or additional easy and advanced features through it.
- Interfaces: RS232 (DE9) / Can (DE9)
- Number of Ports: 1 Serial (DE9), 1 Can (DE9)
- Port Protection: ± 15kV ESD Protection
- Provides Serial Commands, C source code, and API
- Maximum Distance : 15 m
- Maximum Serial Speed: 921.6 Kbps
- Signals : TxD, RxD, GND, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR
- Maximum Distance : 1 Km
- Maximum CAN Speed : 1Mbps
- Signals : CAN_H, CAN_L, VDD, GND
- Utility (Supported OS): Providing the integrated utilities CANView at a GUI environment (communication configurations, test, firmware upgrade) for Windows
- Providing a LED to check the communication state
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 34.9 x 16.5 x 60.36 mm
- Weight: ?? g
- Power Supply: 5 VDC (RS-232 or CAN port)
- Enabling power supply to DE9 (pin no.9) or CAN VBUS
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Storing Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 90% Non-Condensing
- Approvals Type: KCC, CE, FCC
- 1 x sCAN
- 1 x CD
- manufacturer: SystemBase Co., Ltd.
- part name(s): sCAN
- part code(s): sCAN
- part page(s): here
- archive: here
As a SystemBase distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order or any SystemBase product not yet listed on this site.