|bis 1||73,15 € (87,05 €) *|
|ab 2||72,42 € (86,18 €) *|
|ab 3||71,69 € (85,31 €) *|
|ab 4||70,96 € (84,44 €) *|
|ab 5||70,22 € (83,56 €) *|
|ab 6||69,49 € (82,69 €) *|
|ab 7||68,76 € (81,82 €) *|
|ab 8||68,03 € (80,96 €) *|
Preis zzgl. (inkl.) MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten.
- Artikel-Nr.: 100626
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100626 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Hersteller Name: Teltonika
- Hersteller Nummer: FMB6402B3O01, FMB640 2B3O01
- Lagerbestand: 11
- Supplier lead time: 7 Werktage
FMB640 – GNSS, GSM, Blue-tooth, RS232/RS485, CAN J1708 and J1939
Leading GNSS/GSM/Bluetooth terminal for advanced applications.
Double GSM network reliability with Dual SIM! Even if your main SIM card fails to connect, FMB640 will stay online. Moreover, Dual SIM significantly reduces roaming costs, when using first SIM card for Home, second for Roaming data networks.
New generation processor
FMB640 powered by new generation processor which opens more opportunities for most demanding functionalities. New device will offer FMB configurator, FOTA Web, Crash trace, Custom scenario DOUT control compatibility.
Integrated Blue-tooth 4.0 LE allows usage of various wireless sensors and grants compatibility with previously available Blue-tooth V3.0 features like device configuration, firmware update, headset support. Retrieve temperature and humidity information from Blue-tooth sensors without the need of wired connection – reduce installation costs. Make phone calls to your employee via Blue-tooth headset – be sure that your employee is always safe and uses hands free headset instead of phone!
Micro SD card
Don’t lose any records with micro SD card up to 32 GB! FMB640 will store all data in micro SD card when driving in areas where GSM is not available.
Integrated tachograph solution
Integrated tachograph solution enables remote tachograph file (DDD, V1B, C1B or TGD format) download and live tachograph info acquisition without any additional adapter. Easier than ever connection – less integration time.
RS232/RS485 functionality enables connection of third party devices like: multiple LLS sensors, GARMIN personal navigation device, RFID readers or some other RS232/RS485 devices.
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12(up to 240 kbps)
- GPRS Mobile Station Class B
- SMS (text/data)
- Bluetooth specification V4.0
- Bluetooth transceiver fully compliant with Bluetooth specification V4.0 for external peripherals:
- Voice calls over Bluetooth
- Configuration via Bluetooth
- OBDII Bluetooth dongle
- Tracking: 33/ 99 acquisition channels
- -165 dBM sensitivity
- Hot start <1s
- Warm Start < 25s
- Cold start < 35s
- NMEA-183 protocol
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
- Accuracy < 3m
- Integrated KLINE
- Dual CAN J1939
- J1708 CAN
- RS485 and 2x RS232 support
- 4 Digital Inputs for object status monitoring
- 4 Digital Open-collector Outputs (controlling external relays, LED, buzzers, etc.)
- 3 Analog Inputs
- 1-wire interface
- Ni-Mh 550 mAh internal battery
- MicroSD card
- 2 status LED
- Dimensions: L(104,1mm)xW(76,8mm)xH(31,5mm)
- Configuration and firmware update (via FOTA and USB cable)
- External GSM antenna for higher sensitivity
- External GNSS antenna for higher sensitivity
Official article page: here