Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU104 Evaluation Kit
Das ZCU104 Evaluation Kit ermöglicht Entwicklern den Einstieg in Embedded Vision Anwendungen wie Überwachung, Advanced Driver Assisted Systems (ADAS), Machine Vision, Augmented Reality (AR), Drohnen und medizinische Bildgebung.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000746
This article is distributed only within Germany!
This item is a NCNR product (None Cancelable, None Returnable).
NCNR products are identified by Trenz Electronic GmbH as none cancelable, none returnable, by reason of product type, volume or value.
Customer acknowledges that any orders for NCNR products are legally binding, and are subject to the following conditions:
- Customer may not cancel or reduce orders or reservations for NCNR products without written approval from Trenz Electronic GmbH.
- Customer may not reschedule delivery of orders or reservations for NCNR products without the written approval from Trenz Electronic GmbH.
- Except for returns under applicable warranty, if any, Trenz Electronic GmbH will not accept a return on NCNR products.
The ZCU104 Evaluation Kit enables designers to jumpstart designs for embedded vision applications such as surveillance, Advanced Driver Assisted Systems (ADAS), machine vision, Augmented Reality (AR), drones and medical imaging.
This kit features a Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC EV device with video codec and supports many common peripherals and interfaces for embedded vision use case. The included ZU7EV device is equipped with a quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 applications processor, dual-core Cortex-R5 real-time processor, Mali-400 MP2 graphics processing unit, 4KP60 capable H.264/H.265 video codec, and 16nm FinFET+ programmable logic.
- reVISION package provides out-of-box SDSoC software development flow with OpenCV libraries, machine learning framework, USB HD camera, and live sensor support
- PS DDR4 2GB Componet - 64-bit
- Integrated video codec unit supports H.264/H.265
- USB3, DisplayPort & SATA
- LPC FPGA mezzanine card (FMC) interface for I/O expansion
- Optimized to work with SDSoC/reVISION development environment with OpenCV and Machine Learning libraries
Featured Xilinx Devices
Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU7EV-2FFVC1156 MPSoC
- System Logic Cells (K): 504
- Memory: 38Mb
- DSP Slices: 1,728
- Video Codec Unit: 1
- Maximum I/O Pins: 464
- USB-JTAG FT4232H
- Dual Quad-SPI flash memory
- MicroSD Card
- PS DDR4 64-bit Component
- Quad-SPI flash
- Micro SD card slot
Control & I/O
- 4x directional pushbuttons
- DIP switches
- PMBUS, clocks, and I2C bus switching
- FMC LPC (1x GTH)
- 3 PMOD connectors
- PL DDR4 SODIMM Connector – 64 bit
Communication & Networking
- USB-UARTs with FT4232H JTAG/3xUART Bridge
- RJ-45 Ethernet connector
- SATA (M.2) for SSD access
- HDMI 2.0 video input and output (3x GTH)
- DisplayPort (2x GTR)
- Programmable clocks, System clock, user clock
- Jitter attenuator
- 12V wall adaptor or ATX
Scope of Delivery
- ZCU104 Evaluation Board featuring the Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU7EV-2FFVC1156 MPSoC
- Access to a full seat of Vivado® Design Suite: Design Edition
- Node locked & Device-locked to the XCZU7EV MPSoC FPGA, with 1 year of updates
- Access to the SDSoC™ development environment
- ZCU104 Peripherals: Power Cord and Adapter, 1080p60 USB3 Camera, Ethernet Cable, 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
- Manufacturer: Xilinx
- Manufacturer's article name: Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU104 Evaluation Kit
- Manufacturer's article number: EK-U1-ZCU104-G
- Manufacturer product page
- Xilinx Solution Center
- Xilinx User Community Foren
|ID della variazione||2834|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||14 g|